Follow by Email

3.22.2013

ZBrush

As I've completed the officer's lounge, I'm debating on which area to build next.  I'm saving the Bridge for later, as it's going to be a monumental challenge.  Since it's the most important area of the ship, I want to be fully prepared when I decide to tackle it. 

I'm leaning on starting the officer's quarters next, but until then, I'm going to use the down time to learn ZBrush, which I recently purchased.

ZBrush would allow me to create character models to populate my Enterprise interiors with.  As soon as I learn the software, I can start working on a few.  I have very limited experience with building character models, but it's something I want to explore now that I'm getting the hang of a modern gaming engine. 

I'll be sure to post any progress on character models here as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment